- All the students shall go to their classes in time without disturbing other classes.
- No student should be found loitering in the corridors.
- No student is permitted to act indecently or involve in any unruly activity with his or her fellow students.
- Students should maintain a sense of decorum at all times both inside and outside the College. Those who are found guity of serious misconduct may invite punishment, including expulsion as permitted by regulations.
- Scribbling on walls or desks, loitering on the campus, defacing the building is reprehensible and will attract punishment.
- Possession of identity Card is a must on the campus, and it must be produced whenever asked for.
- Students must not entertain any outsider in the College or invite members of any student organization without the permission of the Principal.
- Gathering on the road or at the entrance or anywhere around the College causing problems to passers-by, should be avoided.
- Co-operation of students is solicited in maintaining cleanliness of the campus.
- Student shall not bring mobile phones to the College.
- Students chewing bubble gum in the college campus is prohibited.
- Students are warned not to indulge in ragging. It is a serious and punishable offence.
Commerce & Business Management degree
courses have been added not only to serve the growing demands of the students for these courses but also to maximize the use of infrastructure facilities available.
Pragathi Education Training Institute
added during 2005,approved by the National Council of Technical Education and Government of Karnataka with an intake of 100 (GQ 50 / MQ 50) students in English Medium for the B.Ed. course.
The Trust offers fee concessions to deserving poor but merited students.