Kindly provide your complete and correct information, in order to serve you better.
- Admissions are made In the month of March / April every year.
- Admissions to L.K.G is based on the interview of the child & parents.
- Admission for higher classes will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance test and interview.
- The child should be minimum three years & ten months for admission to LKG.
- Original Birth Certificate & a photocopy must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Date of birth and name once entered cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- In case of withdrawals application for transfer certificate should be submitted to the office at least one week in advance.
- Transfer certificate will not be issued unless all the dues are paid.
- 3 stamp size colour photographs should be submitted at the time of admission.
Commerce & Business Management degree
courses have been added not only to serve the growing demands of the students for these courses but also to maximize the use of infrastructure facilities available.
Pragathi Education Training Institute
added during 2005,approved by the National Council of Technical Education and Government of Karnataka with an intake of 100 (GQ 50 / MQ 50) students in English Medium for the B.Ed. course.
The Trust offers fee concessions to deserving poor but merited students.