Students Avoid The Following
- Misbehaviour in the class and in the play ground.
- Voilent behaviour in causing harm to other children.
- Using foul language
- Bullying or ragging.
- Disrespect to school authorities.
- Disobeying school, bus and library rules.
- Damaging school property.
- Cheating, lieing and stealing.
- Wearing incorrect uniform.
- Constant disruption in the class.
- Bringing expensive and distractive things to the school.
- Chewing in the school bus and-the premises.
Commerce & Business Management degree
courses have been added not only to serve the growing demands of the students for these courses but also to maximize the use of infrastructure facilities available.
Pragathi Education Training Institute
added during 2005,approved by the National Council of Technical Education and Government of Karnataka with an intake of 100 (GQ 50 / MQ 50) students in English Medium for the B.Ed. course.
The Trust offers fee concessions to deserving poor but merited students.