STAY IN TOUCH
Pragathi Institution Alumni Association was founded in the year 1998 immediately after the first batch of students graduated from the university. The objectives of the Alumni Association is to
- Promote and foster relationship between alumni and the institute.
- Actively and constructively participate in the well being of Pragathi Institution, by utilizing the good-will, rich experience and services of the alumni
- Maintain continuous interaction between the past and present students by publishing a newsletter, holding periodical alumni day celebration
- Institute scholarships, prizes/medals etc., For deserving students of Pragathi Institution.
- Contribute towards improving entrepreneurship development activities, campus placements, library and centres of excellence at Pragathi Institution.
- Arrange lectures by eminent alumni and other eminent personalities for the benefit of students and alumni.
Commerce & Business Management degree
courses have been added not only to serve the growing demands of the students for these courses but also to maximize the use of infrastructure facilities available.
Pragathi Education Training Institute
added during 2005,approved by the National Council of Technical Education and Government of Karnataka with an intake of 100 (GQ 50 / MQ 50) students in English Medium for the B.Ed. course.
The Trust offers fee concessions to deserving poor but merited students.